Monday, August 31, 2009

my embarrassing moment

Today was one of those days in your life where you wish you didn't have to have.

In the morning I woke up at 5.45. Did a quick QT, shower, dress up, then breakfast. But when I leave my house, I realised that the clock was already showing 7.20am. I was like, "No...." Then I prayed for God to clear the traffic for me. Walaaah... no traffic. Praise God.

Then when I got to the parking lots (free public parking lots), I quickly ran to the coach/shuttle bus. When, I got to office I quickly went to the bathroom as I got stomachache. When I finished,I noticed this big hole at the back of my trousers, I was like "HAH". I must have tore the fabric (exactly next to the back pocket) .I called my colleague in panick, and he couldn't stop laughing. Hate him for that. But he said that as people can't really see it as long as I don't tuck in my shirt, it shouldn't be a big issue. Praise God the hole wasn't so big.

Then when I got to my desk, I realised I left my wallet in my car, which was quite visible from outside. Then my other colleague offered to drive me to the car park to get my wallet. Praise God for her.

So yeah, in all, I did have a day full of unpleasant things, but at the same time, I also did have a day full of God's blessing, where my colleagues came to my rescue. ah... though it's such a cloudy day, cold, torn trousers, stomachache, it was still a beautiful day, thanks to God. :)

No comments: