Monday, August 24, 2009

updates

1. laptop
My laptop died (as in stop working) last week. Though I didnt expect it to die, everyone said that my laptop had done well by being so reliable in till last week, never crashed, never hang and never give me any problem at all. So to have such a reliable laptop for 5yrs can be considered as blessed, me that is. I praise God for that.

2. Catching up with friends
Last friday as usual I had LG meeting. We had a visitor from NZ, she's visiting Abby, one of the girls in our group. 1 thing like about our group is that we're always excited when we see a visitor. It's crazy. After G meeting finished, abby asked if anyone would like to accompany her and her friend for coffee. Everyone (except 1 person as he was very tired) said yes. crazyness, I love my LG.

Then on Sat, I went out with Francis for breakfast followed by golf - driving range, where I got all the blister on my fingers, man... so painful. Afterward, we met up with Abby and her friend in GC and had lunch together, followed by windowshopping in Harbor Town, where I bought a sports jacket from Polo RL shop, thanks to the massive discount. RRP was over $300, and paid only $99, ehehhe....

Oh ya, last friday I also got a good deal on my car service. i called and booked a honda authorised mechanic to service my car. Before I hung up the phone, I asked him how much it'd cost me, he said $215. I thought, cool. But afterwards I felt the urge to call my honda dealer and ask how much they'll charge me for car service. Guess how much? $177. I was like, WHAT THE!!! Man... praise the Lord. So today, I canceled the other mechanic.

Last but not least, do you know this sign <3 is? If you dont know it's ok, cause I didnt know till yday night, when abby said that it represent the shape of heart, which means love. You know how people always type regards, or yours truly, or with love, or whatever? so instead of writing those words, people would just use that sign. Man... I never knew what that sign is till last night, ahhaha....

1 comment:

k.m. said...

Sounds like life at the working group is very fun! Though there is the monday blues and weekly stuff to face, but i think on the weekends, everybody just lets go yah? Good isn't it?
Your weekend sounds like fun too!
Oh...by the way...stumbled upon your blog.
Just thought I identify myself so i don't become a blog stalker...hahahah....so becareful what you write.....somebody is watching......MUHAHAHA...