Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beautiful

Yes, I feel beautiful and I also think life is beautiful.

Today I went to work when most -if not all- of my friends were either taking rest at home or having fun as it's a holiday for brisbane, but not Gold Coast. Gold Coast will have its show day holiday 2 wks later.

So what does it have to do with me feeling beautiful? nothing, ahhaha... I just feel beautiful, can't I?

Anyway, I feel like sharing how much I cherish the people in my life-group. Yday night we had corporate (church) prayer meeting in Wgabba. On the way from office, I felt so sleepy that I decided to pull over so I could take power nap, but as I drove slower trying to stop, all of a sudden my sleepiness was gone. I myself was quite shocked. So I continued on driving to princess theatre. At PM, it was so refreshing. God's Word was spoken forth by different ones and I really enjoyed it. It's always good to be surrounded by people who have the same heart, seeking God.

After PM, though I felt physically tired, I decided to join few people from my group for late dinner at Little Singapore in Sunnybank. We had a pretty quick dinner. When I tried to excuse myself, Francis asked if I were in a hurry, I said I was feeling tired and I had to write weekly email updates to the group. Then Abby quickly offered her help to write the email and send it to the group if it's ok with me. I was like, "wow...". I quickly accepted the offer, aahhahaa.... but yeah, this small and little things really made my day.

Many people in my group are so nice and have that servanthood heart which really bless my heart. I learn a lot from them, at least their attitude to always wanting to help one another. If I can say this frankly without offending anyone from my former group (Judah 2, Judah 6 and the original Joseph), this group (Joseph 3) is the best group so far. I am so looking forward to grow more and deeper in God together with them. I tell you, this is life group, a group of people doing life together.

No comments: