Saturday, August 15, 2009

My funeral

I was just thinking about it the other day.

Wouldn't it be cool if in my funeral people can be saved, as in repent and accept Jesus into their life to be their Lord and Savior?

So I was wondering, how can I prepare my own funeral, in such a way I can share the message of Salvation through a pre-recorded video clip and play it as my last message in the 'wake' (ceremony before actual funeral)?

I don't think I'll die soon, but it would be wonderful in some time in the very near future I can make the recording/video clip. I would say something along this line "yeay... I have changed my address, I don't live in Saint Lucia, Brisbane, Australia, Planet Earth anymore. I now live in Heaven, woohooo... how do I know this? Because Jesus said so in the bible, for I have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus shed on the cross, and forgiven by Him whom I call Abba, Father. You can also come here (when it's your time obviously) when you acknowledge that you are a sinner, you repent from your sins and invite Jesus to come into your life, and so on... "

Man... if in my death I can bless people through the pre-recorded message so those of my friends or relatives can come to know Jesus, uh... that would just make my day, ahhaha....

No comments: