Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Useful Links - Adults ONLY

ahahha.... I hope you won't think that I'm gonna post a link to some website with obscene materials inside it.

One of my new yr's resolution is to study the WOG. When the opportunity to join bible college was open, I quickly made some plan with regards to my schedule for this yr. But before I could registered myself, I lost my job. To cut the long story short, I decided to use whatever resources I have to study WOG. I read bible/books, borrow CD/DVD/books from friends, re-read the materials I have from CDS, seminars/conferences/conventions, as well as watching freely available online sermons.

So in the next few days/weeks, I will try to share with you what I've found or learned. NOW, regarding online materials, I would like to ask you to be careful and discern to the HS. We must always go back to the bible. This is why I wrote that the useful links will be for adults only as a degree of maturity (as well as knowledge) is required.

Alright, below is a link to Ps Mark Driscoll sermon from Mars Hill Church.
http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/


To access to all his sermons, look into the right handside of your screen, he uploads his sermons there. Currently I'm watching the 'Religion Saves' series.

Note:
If you're unsure or have questions about some of the teaching/things that he talks about, I strongly encourage you to talk about it with your shepherd/leader/pastor.

If you ask me about books, currently I'm reading:
1. Bible (Nehemiah, 1 Timothy and Ephesians)
2. Too busy not to pray (by Bill Hybels)
3. Successful Home Cell Groups (by David Yonggi Cho)
4. Overview of Christian Doctrines A (by Wilson Lim)
5. Plus some other materials. Don't wanna shock you with the list.

Anyway, I'm almost finish with Successful Home Cell Groups (I read this book becoz I wanna learn from him how he grew his church from 2400 to over 700000 members), and 1/4 way with Too busy not to pray (reason is because our group is gonna discuss this book in May). I need to read Overview of Christian Doctrines A because I take the CDS this term (just started). And the bible reading, that's for my QT and LG purposes. Other materials which I haven't listed are materials for shepherding as well as the DVD and MP3 of sermons I bought and borrowed.

I will list down the books I've read/am reading, and other links in the coming days/weeks. Anyway, enjoy listening to Ps Mark Driscoll for now.

Shalom,

No comments: