Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A better understanding

I've been reading, thinking, listening, pondering, watching and talking to different people in the past uh.... I don't know, I think since the beginning of this year. And the amount of stuff I'm putting into my brain is just overwhelming. And it's still not enough.

Every night I go to bed very late, and it's only because body (especially my eyes) can't really take it to stay up so late.

However, I can't complain at all.
I've been learning quite a lot, especially about God, the bible and christianity. I have a better understanding now. 1 thing that I don't want is that, all these knowledge that I have acquired, will go wasted. I want to really absorb everything and help me to grow in my faith, in my relationship with God. And if it's possible, to help others to grow in their relationship with God as well.

ah... here's a song by Kari Jobe. I bumped into some of her songs on youtube a couple of days ago. She has such a nice voice and can see the gifting from God in her.

No comments: