Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new look

I always want to cut my hair short.

So today I went to cut my hair. Trying to save money, I went to this very cheap chinese hair-dresser in the valley who couldn't even speak english properly. For men it's $9 while for woman it's $13.

So when it comes to my turn, I went inside and sat on the chair. She asked me how I want my hair to be cut, I said short and messy or spikey. She said, "OK. Which number?" Then I said 6 for the top and 4 for the side and back.

So she picked up the clip (which to me looked like number 4) and starting cutting the top part of my hair. To make sure that I really saw what I was seeing I opened my eyes so widely and lean forward towards the mirror. Yep, I saw what I saw. But there's nothing I can do.

So when you see me next time, please don't run away. I know I'll look like a terrorist or some guy who just came out of jail, but please stop and say hi to me.

On a brighter side of life, I found that touched my heart.

No comments: