Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new season

Well, first of all let me say 'Happy New Year' to all of you.

It's been a while since I wrote down my life's story here. It's 2009, it's a new beginning. I can't wait to see and experience the power of God moving right before my eyes.

One way to see and experience the power of God moving in my life is by growing in my faith in Him, growing deeper in Him, in studying His Word and apply to my daily life. And now, I really have to put what I've learned into practice once again. I just lost my job this morning.

I really don't know what God has in-store for me this yr, but last month as I was thinking and praying for 2009, I did sense that I'll have to grow even more in my faith, though I didn't expect to lose my job on the second working day of the yr. So right now I have a choice, to be sad and discouraged for a little while (and wait for people to comfort me), or to take a time to sit-down and rethink of what I want to do next, then apply for job actively. I choose the second one.

Hence, it's truly a new beginning. A new LG (life-group, or cell-group or bible-study group), a new job (when I get one, ahhaha..), new colleagues/friends, and I guess, a new and better perspective on God and life. Man... so many things I want to do. O Lord, help me walk in your ways, and let your will be done now and forever more, amen.

It's a new season, it's new day.

No comments: