Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy busy busy

I wrote this long time ago, that many times we got busy for God, but not with God.

A friend called not long ago sharing about the state of her relationship with God. She mentioned how she's been so busy doing all sorts of things for God in her church. Such a passionate sister. But she found that she started losing the grip, she started losing her focus. I can feel her pain, I was once there, when I was so busy doing things for God, but I wasn't busy with God at all.

The good thing is, she knows what to do and she's gonna start to get busy with God. So I was happy to hear that.

To me, it was like a timely reminder. I'm not busy at all right now, but even when I'm not busy, I need to keep the consistency to be busy with God. Man... I hope and pray that once I become busy (with work and ministry), I can still maintain my busyness with God.

No comments: