Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's so God

ahaha... yes, I never believe in coincidence or luck.

Today was my first day out-of-work. I went to see a recruitment agent at 1pm. I was 15mins late. The lady said that there's no work available as the market is pretty quiet. I told her it's fine (knowing that God will provide). After that she introduced me to one of her colleagues who's in charge of recruiting people for contract jobs. I told him straight that I'm not interested in contracts. Then he ended up talking about his honeymoon to France with his wife as they're just newly married (mid dec).

So after that I went to winter garden foodcourt to have lunch. There I saw a long lost friend having lunch all alone. I went to sit with him and we talked about so many things.

Come to think of it, if I were not 15mins late, and if the guy recruitment agent didn't talk so long about his honeymoon, I wouldn't have met my long lost friend, and I wouldn't have been able to hear so many interesting stories from him and got few ideas about reaching out to others, especially men.

It's just so God, the timing can't be any better than that. He shared with me so many ideas on how to reach out to people in general, especially locals, and most specifically men. Now I have few ideas, ahhaha.. thanks Filipe. The other thing that he mentioned is what happened to one of the members of Korn, the famous band from US, he converted to christianity in 2005. I was like 'WOW'. I was really encouraged to hear what happened to him. It blessed my day. So let me bless you with this guy's story.

No comments: