Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's been happening in my life

Alright,

I've been wanting to write many things but just kept on forgetting it or didn't have time to write it down.

1. Low-profile.
It's my question, how to be low-profile. Maybe I should go into exile for quite some time. This is one of my biggest challenges in life, I like to be around people, I like to make friends, I like to listen to people's stories, but I don't want many people to know me. How?

2. Setting a good example.
Another challenge I need to overcome. I'm really not good at this. I don't do QT regularly, I don't read bible regularly, I don't read my CJ regularly, I don't even pray for my group every day, only once in a while. Man... when I look at my leaders, they are so far above me, between 1 and 10 (10 being the highest level), my leaders will be in level 7 and i'm in level 2. ah...

3. Discipleship is a tough job
Man... if anyone says that discipleship is easy, please let me know and teach me how to do it.

4. 5 fold ministries
One of the ministries that I desire to be involved in is in the area of healing. Dunno why, but I want people to see that God is the Almighty and nothing is impossible with/to Him. Cancer can be healed, AIDS shall go away once and for all. Everyone should be able to taste what it's like to live a normal life without diseases/illnesses.

5. LG Restructuring
I'm waiting for my leader to announce the final decision on the restructuring of my LG (if there's any).

6. Looking forward to.
I'm so looking forward to many things right now. I look forward to:
a. Shep my sheep this wk and next wk (well, every week)
b. Christmas
c. My birthday
d. My friends' bday
e. New Year
f. My group's christmas' dinner
g. Catching up with JP and JB
h. Catching up with my long lost friend and sheep, my one and only korean sheep, ahhaha... I miss you sheep.
i. C4K
j. Salvations. I wanna see my colleagues and friends saved.
j. something else which I can't share in here, ahahha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARe you getting Married secretly??