Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthdays

This month so many people are celebrating their birthdays.

Happy birthday to you Cait (tomorrow) and your dad (last wk), Mami Ghone, Andri (in Jkt), Wesley, Su Ling, Jacinta, Rie, Megu-chin, Felly, Putra, Daren, Nishant, Sarah-Jane, Mandy, Kelly, Sisi, Sharron, Steph, Rigi, Aurora, Evan, Endra, WenJing, Brandon, Gavin, Hung-Do, Dedi, Anindita, Irvan, Adam, Zhen Yi, Teresa Mak, Joyce, Charlie, Carol, Johnny Chi, Victor, Yuri, Peter Wong, Putri and last but not least, my fav brudder whom people always think that he's my sheep, ahahha... Francis. FYI he's not my sheep, ahhaha....

BTW my birthday is end of this yr. But don't worry, I know you will genuinely forget about it, because of you busyness.

Anyway, talk about birthdays, few days before my birthday is someone's (very special to my heart) birthday. Nobody really knows the exact day of his birthday and he's not really around anymore, but I wonder if he celebrates his b'day.

Does Jesus celebrate His birthday?
:)

No comments: