Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank God for His mercy and grace

My complain:
It's impossible to please everyone. But the unseen pressure remains in the picture for most people, especially for leaders in the house of God. ah... the kinda challenges one must face.

My gratitude:
I'm still alive and kicking. Y'day night I went to shep my sheep in Boondall. I left his place at 10.30pm to go back home and I went through the ICB tunnel (in front of RBH). It was pouring, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. This morning I received a photo by someone (dunno who) sent by my friend showing the ICB tunnel was closed last night because of the flood. I was like "HAH???"

The flood must have been after I passed through the tunnel, cause when I drove pass the tunnel it was clean and nice. Thank God I'm still alive, or the flood didn't come when I was driving through the tunnel. Here's the photo.

No comments: