Monday, October 13, 2008

My speaking problem

Tonight I MC-ed my church (the afternoon service one) annual dinner. I should say I quite enjoyed it, but it was very tough though.

First of all, it was my mistake for not having dinner first. I had about 2 spoon of rice and some beef. Second of all, I had problems with speaking tonight. For some reasons I couldn't speak properly. I could see few eyes looking at me trying to understand my words, ahahha.... I feel sorry for you guys.

Now I can understand why all those entertainers (even MCs) got paid so much money, because it's really not easy to entertain people. Cause after the dinner, people gave compliments along with their very constructive opinion, "Hey, you did a very good job, but maybe next time you could speak louder." The others said, "Well done, but I think it'd be good if you could speak clearer cause I couldn't really understand what you're saying."

ah... so hard to entertain and satisfy people. Oh well, it's a good learning curve for me. I thank God for all of them who have been honest in giving me a constructive feedback. I guess now I better improve my speaking skill, ahahha...

No comments: