Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feel like dancing

The whole week I've been trying to find this beautiful song. I've heard this song few times before but never really pay enough attention to its lyrics and music/rhythm. It only hit me during the choir practice for our church's worship night. As the choir sang the song, all of a sudden I just wanted to dance. It's so beautiful, ahahaha... dunno how to describe it. The lyrics actually made me cry, as it's so profound. I don't know how my life can bring pleasure to God, but it'd be nice if He delights in me.

So here's the song. I'd love to learn to sing this song in many different languages. So if you know the song in language other than english, please teach me.

I Worship You, Almighty God
Words & Music by Sandra Corbett

Verse
G Em
I come into Your courts with praise
C G
I bow before Your throne
G Em
Your presence gives me peace within
C D
And the joy I’ve never known
Bm Em Bm Em
So I give to You, my heart and soul
Am D
May it bring You pleasure, Lord
Bm Em Bm Em
There is no higher call than to worship You
Am D G
For You alone are God

Chorus
G Bm Em Am
I worship You, Almighty God
C G
there is none like You.
G Bm Em Am
I worship You, O Prince of Peace
C D
that is what I want to do.

C G Em Am D
I give You praise, for You are my righteousness.

G Bm Em Am
I worship You, Almighty God
C D G
there is none like You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't believe my eyes when i started helping you to search whether this song hv chinese version or not. and yes, i hv downloaded for you. i can teach you to sing..hehe..^__________^