Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thank you

I was checking my email just now, and noticed that I got an email from a friend whom I haven't seen for a while.

He updated me with what's going on in his life currently. ah.... after reading his email, I thank God for His faithfulness.

Hey bro, thank you for being so honest and truthful in your email. I'm truly happy to hear that God has brought you back to His path again. Also, let me apologise for not keeping in touch consistently. Frankly speaking I didn't pray for you everyday, only now and then when i remember you, ahahha... all I did was just resting your case before God and asking for His intervention. I know He is a faithful and wonderful God. So I praise Him for that.

Anyway, I miss you so much. Haven't seen you for ages, let me know when I can shout you bubble tea, hey.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soon :) miis ya too.