Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life-Group

Last week we held our LG (Life-Group) meeting at a different day and time. Normally it's Friday night, this time it's Saturday from 2.30pm.

The main reason we shifted our LG meeting to Sat is because we wanted to do 'water baptism' for some of the young christians in our group.

I personally found it really awesome, having LG meeting during the day. It also gave so much room and/or space to move. But anyway, this is not the main reason why I'm writing now, the main reason is I just wanna share with you how awesome it was witnessing 3 people took a step of faith to proclaim to the world that they have accepted Jesus into their life as their personal Lord and Saviour, and that they want to follow Him for the rest of their life.

Congratulation to you Ying, Danny and Johnny. Man... I tell you, witnessing your H20 baptism really blessed my heart.


No comments: