Saturday, October 18, 2008

Badminton

I just came back from playing badminton. Yupe, I do play badminton. But tonight, I went there after about 2 months, and 2 months ago I played after about a yr or so, ahahha... so not my right arm is so sore.

While driving back I was thinking about my game. Although I managed to win most of the matches I had with different people (lost once), my stamina was far from fit at all. My body was not flexible at all and I had to use lots of power to smash, and that's because I didn't smash with the right technique. And my response was even worse, I missed lots of soft smashing from my opponents. I was really lucky (if I can use that word) that their skill was -at least- not far from mine, ahahhaha..... otherwise, they would have trashed me so easily.

Looking back, I realised it's the same as my knowledge of/about God. Nowadays I have to think hard when I wanted to quote a verse on the top my head. I used to read the bible a lot; in the morning, afternoon during lunch break and at night before I went to bed. And while driving my car, I used to play the audio bible and not listening to music at all. At that time, I could easily remember verses when I wanted to encourage people. But now I only read the bible once a day, sometimes I didn't even read at all (yep, that's how slack I've been). And because of this, I couldn't remember lots of verses and I felt like I'm losing my knowledge of God.

ah... it was a good time of thinking I had in the car. Okie dokie, I'm so tired. It's time for me to rest my body. Good nite.

No comments: