Thursday, September 24, 2009

Proud to be Joseph 3

OK, I may be biased here, but I am proud to be part of Joseph 3.

Just last wk at the JG Advance (a getaway for the core team of working group), few of us were just chatting away while waiting for the rest to come when somebody asked me about my group, called Joseph 3. And I replied to them saying, "Oh my group is awesome. I'm proud to be Joseph 3." And the person who asked me that question said I used to say the same thing about Joseph 2. So I replied by saying, in the past when I was with Joseph 2, I was proud to be Joseph 2, but now I'm part of Joseph 3 and it's best group so far.

I'm not saying this out of self-pride because I'm a leader in the group and I did lots of work to help grow the group. No, not at all. In fact I did very little and it's God who did most of the work.

I am proud to be Joseph 3 because this is my family (for now). With their strength and weaknesses, I embrace this group and will give my life to the growth of this group. And considering we're still pretty new, to see everyone taking part in many aspects of the running of the LG, I become even prouder all the more to be part of this group. My hope is that when we have to go our own way in the future, everyone in this group will take away something so valuable that they have no choice but to give it away so it can be a blessing to others.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but to be in this group, well... maybe heaven. :)

No comments: