Sunday, September 13, 2009

Someone hacked into my computer

Hey, guess what?

Somebody managed to hack into my computer. How? Well.... she managed to crack my password.

The interesting part is, she's not even tech savvy or have that much knowledge about technology, let alone cracking somebody's password. And I think, she has quite a simple mind, but frankly speaking, after what happened on Fri night, hmm... I dunno, I think she has the gift of hacking into people's computer, if there's such a gift. hehehe...

But yeah, you would never put such simple password on your computer right, because we all have been taught to put such difficult password for all electronic things we have, like a mix use of upper and lower case, plus numbers and if possible, the password do not make up a word at all. But because of that I chose a very simple password. Lo and behold, she managed to think simple and guessed my password. Amazing, really amazing.

I think it's good to always try to think simple. hmm.... be simple.

No comments: