Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life Group

Last night I had such a wonderful time at LG (life-group) meeting. I'm sorry to say this, but after such a long time, last night I could so tangibly feel the presence of God. It was... it's just so awesome.

I actually came very late, got to Ruth's place at 8.15pm. At that time, as I walked into the front yart of the house they were just starting the second worship, which is hosanna. I could hear so clearly that the guitarist and the worship leader were not in sync, it's either the worship leader sang off-key or the guitarist played the wrong key. It sounded so off and funny. But the closer I got to the door, the thicker and more tangible I could feel the presence of God, and I could not help but bowing and kneeling down in front of the door. It was just beautiful. So beautiful I just poured out and lay down everything.

I haven't felt like that for so long, and to be honest, I've been longing for such visition from God for such a long time. No more pride within me, no crown I could put on, it's me the low and dirty sinner with a great and mighty God. I trembled before Him in fear, but I could just feel His love and peace embracing me. My fear was gone, and my wound was bound and my confidence was restored, it was just amazing, it was just beautiful.

ah... I don't want to come to LG meeting just to meet people and wind-down from a busy week, but more than that, I want to meet Him and be with Him, I'm dying just to be in His presence. I hope and I pray, every LG meeting that we have as a group will be as awesome, if not better, as last night.

No comments: