Sunday, September 13, 2009

Preaching

This morning I preached for the 2nd time in my life, ahahha... it was quite interesting as I only preached to 3 people which became 2 because someone had to leave early.

My sermon was from Matthew 11:12.
It was pretty hard to prepare for this preaching as it's pretty deep and required a lot of history where lots of other relevant passages need to be considered.

Anyway, I managed to finish put it into words last night, and this morning had another read so I know where to go and what I really have to share.

The first time I preached it was a big failure, cause instead of preaching I ended up sharing. Twas pretty funny to me but people didn't realise it, cause they thought I was just sharing and not preaching, ahaha..

But anyway, will try to grow more in this area. It's good that I fetched Ps Wilson from airport as he shared few things about preaching. If you have not preached before, I would recommend you to ask your leaders to give you opportunity to preach, it's fun, ahahha....

No comments: