Sunday, June 20, 2010

God's help

Tonight, God really made me speechless.

I've been thinking of catching up with Bong in HK. He used to be in our church and served faithfully till he went back to HK. And guess what? He was there at church. I couldn't believe my own eyes and quickly told him that I'm going to HK. He said he will accompany me to eat and sightseeing.

More than that, I also found out that Clara, one of the girls from Judah 2 (I think) will be in HK when I go there next month. WOW... I can't believe God just brought all these people to me tonight.

On the other hand, I will have to let go my plan to visit Christine in Philippines as I don't have enough time to go there. Next time I guess. And Brunei, I think I will have to discover Brunei myself as no one there that I know can take me around apart from my friend's parents. I feel bad if I have to waste their time taking me around. So yeah, hopefully I won't have any problem spending 9hr in Brunei by myself.

ah... I'm still in awe, still hard to believe that Bong is here and Clara will be in HK when I'm there. Oh ya, did I also tell you that I have spoken with Jong Yong and Hui Min who are holidaying in here right now? I'll be meeting them again in Spore next month, ahahha..... man, no such thing as coincidence. Thank you God for your help. :)

No comments: