Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bible discussion on prayer

Yesterday night I led a mixed-gender bible discussion on prayer.

Everyone knows what prayer is about and how to pray and etc, etc. So yesterday, trying not to give them unnecessary stuff, I cut the chase and just got to the bottom of it, how to pray effectively.

Since we didn't have enough time, I asked them to really participate and share their experience with everyone.

You know what? It was one of the most awesome bible discussion I ever had in my life. It's oh... I don't know how to describe it. Everyone was so open and they just shared their experience in prayer and their struggle with their faith in God.

It blew me away instantly. One of the girls said this, "I realised that the more I pray, the less confidence I have on myself. Because I know that actually, I can't really do much."

How true, we are actually nothing, we can't even do anything without God's permission and help. ah... I thank God for letting me serve such awesome people in His house. Thank you LORD.

No comments: