Friday, June 18, 2010

Employment n Faithfulness

Approximately 2 months ago I became very aware of the situation in my LG (life-group), a quarter of the group are unemployed. I also realised a friend from another group is still unemployed. The situation is actually pretty disturbing, as they are my good friends and I know them personally.

To see them unemployed for quite a long time really heart-breaking. But what touched my heart so much is that they are still faithful to God and continue to serve in LG and church.

If you want to see the real character of someone, observe them during the darkest hour of their life, when they are at the bottom pit of life. I thank God for having friends who have such great character. I won't name names here but if you read this, you know who you are and I thank God for you. I pray that God will bless you with a job soon. Hang in there, and please don't lose hope.
:)

No comments: