Thursday, November 5, 2009

blind date

Tonight I was supposed to have blind date with a girl (from another church), but I managed to get my friend to come out as well, cause I'm not comfortable meeting up with a girl I don't know.

Anyway, turns out I've met the girl, just that I have bad memory about people's name. It was fun and the 3 of us talked about so many things, especially about our passion for God and His people. And here's the funny and interesting part. We ended the night with prayer, ahahha... and it's not just any prayer, I ended up prophesying over them. LOL

It's weird, ahahaha..... but yeah, ahahha... we prayed for one another and when it was my turn to pray, I just started prophesying over the 2 of them. I was really scared before I prayed because I don't wanna say the wrong thing and I did not know what to pray for. But it's pretty awesome as I got the confirmation after prayer from my friend when she said that one of her leaders said the same prayer some months ago about what God has in mind for her, the ministry she's gonna involve in. So I was like, cool.... So happy that God still uses me in that awkward moment of prayer, ahahha....

No comments: