Sunday, October 25, 2009

A visit to another church

After church service that ended at 6pm, I went to visit another church in the city. Actually it's not a church service, but it's a presentation by an indonesian church held at a presbyterian church in city about christianity in indonesia.

I should say that I haven't seen to many indonesian christian in one place, ahhaha... It was truly an eye opening visit. I thank God for my friend's friend who invited me to come. Not only I got to meet more indonesians, but also got to taste some very nice authentic indonesian cuisines, uh... I miss indonesian food.

The youth from the indonesian church sang some indonesian christian songs and showcased their ability in playing angklung, it was so beautiful. Straight away it came to my mind to ask my pastor to invite them to play in our church, maybe for our multicultural fiesta next year.

ah... I long to see my church getting more involve working together with other churches.

No comments: