Sunday, November 8, 2009

growing in my giftings

I desire to have the gift of prophecy so I can help build God's body through the God's Word to equip, prepare, edify and encourage His church.

Hearing His voice is truly hard, especially to discern who should receive what when it comes to praying different people (in the case of praying for people who respond to altar call). 1 thing that I learn is that if I'm not sure, I don't say it.

It's interesting to note that when I received a word or a vision/picture for someone, it will be come clearer and clearer as I pray for the person or as I wait for a better vision or clearer word. Today I prayed for a friend and shared with her what I sensed God wanted to tell her, and praised God that she confirmed what I've shared by saying her heart desire and what she needs to do in the coming days.

ah... I want to be in tuned to God's voice, to the leading of Holy Spirit. To do that, I need to study His Word more and come to His presence so I can discern His voice better. Lord, help me to wake up earlier and so I can have a better devotional time with you.
:)

No comments: