Monday, November 23, 2009

another heart-breaking news

I dont know what is going on, but I am starting to hear and see so many sorrow all around me. Yesterday I met this indonesian guy (with his wife and his mum) who owned and run an indonesian restaurant long time ago in Hawken Drive, near UQ.

I don't really know them but when they saw me his wife waved at me and say hi to me. After exchanging stories why we haven't seen each other (me working in Gold Coast) I found out the main reason why the closed down their business, and it's because of the medication he had to go through because he suffers from kidney failure. He said he has to go to hospital often to do what is called by hemodialysis, and currently he's waiting for a kidney transplant.

To see him smiling so big while sharing his story really touched my heart. ah... my heart is aching. Lord, please help them, please cure him and comfort them, please?

No comments: