Friday, May 8, 2009

Past midnight rambling

I realised I haven't post anything for more than a wk.

So, hello....
Let me update u w/ my latest situation, I'm still jobless, ahahha... still trying to get a job. Don't know how long this will last, but I'm so not looking forward to be jobless for long. I'm gonna have to do something drastic soon, either sell my car or go back home to Jakarta. I'm considering to do both soon, but somehow I feel I can achieve more in here, not in jkt. God, please give me a job soon, please? Let it be your will that I shall get a job soon, I'm getting so very desperate.

Anyway, don't worry about me.
I thank God that I can still write something. That means I can use my fingers to type, I have internet at home, I have a laptop, I have electricity, I can see, I can think, I can feel and I am alive. And there's more, my parents are still alive, my siblings are alive and most of my friends are alive and hmm... what else can I thank God for?

Oh ya, my life-group is doing well. The guys are growing, the girls are also growing. I'm so blessed to be able to work with the other 2 female leaders in the group. Frankly speaking, the journey of my christian walk has not been easy at all, but looking back, I can surely tell you that I don't want to be where I was 5yrs ago. My life is definitely better today than last yr, 2yrs ago, 3 yrs ago and obvioulsy better than 5 or so years ago.

So many things I can thank God for at this moment.
Alright, why am I still awake at 2.35am? That's because I had a very very late dinner. I had dinner with JO, MK, CM and SW at Little HK at 11.55pm. Yep, midnight. When I got home, I felt so full and couldn't rest. Hence the reason why I'm still awake.

hmm... now I'm feeling sleepy. Okie dokie, good nite.
Btw, here's the song that's in my heart now. Though I can't really see the light at the end of the tunnel, I can still thank God that I am alive and He chose me to be His adopted child, that's enough for me.

No comments: