Thursday, May 28, 2009

Barcelona won 2 - 0

Yep, barca won 2-0 against MU, ahahha....

It was such an nice match to game as Barca gave their best. MU played well, but not as well as they should've been. They could play better than that.

Just for the sake of watching the game at 4.45am this morning, I purposely went to bed at 11pm, and set my alarm at 4.30am so I wouldn't miss anything. I woke up at 4.25am. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went to my friend's house (next door) to watch the game. The rest was history.

After watching the game I came back home and had my breakfast and went online. Then while online, I felt the tug of the Holy Spirit asking me if I could have the same passion and attitude towards meeting God in the morning.

ah.... I am truly 1 weak human being. I asked God to forgive me for neglecting Him all this while. When I have my QT in the morning, I wouldn't put so much effort like watching the game this morning. Guilty? a little bit, but more of a conviction to grow in my passion for His Word and encountering Him on a daily basis. Help me Lord.

If you're a fan of MU, well... they've done well, but Barca's done it better, ehhee... Peace. :)

No comments: