Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie talk - Secret

Just watched one of Jay Chou's old film titled 'Secret' with my LG people. He's playing as Jay.

Man... such a classic, it's a romance movie btw. They used a lot of lame pick-up lines, but I still enjoyed it, and so did everyone who watched it just then.

The beginning of the movie wasn't so great as there's no really clear direction as to what is happening during the first 5 or 10mins, especially when he listened to the piece Rain was playing. But it got better as the story developed.

1 thing that I hate from Jay which happened to be so true considering I'm also a guy is that guy tend to be easily attracted to the beauty of a girl. After 5 months with no news from Rain, Jay developed attraction towards the other girl (sky), but I guess I need to give credit to sky who persistently persevere to build their friendship over those 5 months period when Rain didn't even show up.

Just like any other people, I like to watch a happy ending story, ahhaha... so I was quite happy to see Jay and Rain got together at the end (assumption needed to be made for this). I learned quite a lot from this movie, not so much of learning new things, but more of another reminder about few things:
1. Comunication is a key in any kind/form of relationship, and that communication must be clear, where both (or more) parties fully understand each other.
2. Perseverence does pay. From biblical perspective, everything that we do in God will never be in vain (if you're non-christian, please ask your christian friend what this means).
3. Music is beautiful. 2 instruments that I really wanted to play long time ago, piano and violin. Ah.. I love listening to piano, especially songs composed by chopin, beethoven and mozard,or even tchaikovsky and haydn. Too bad I can't play both instruments. And it's a shame that I can't even play guitar well, ahhahaa...

Anyway, if you haven't watched that movie, I recommend you to watch it. It's nice and very entertaining.

No comments: