Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A surprise visitation

Just had a surprise visitation by a friend of mine and his dad and his dad's friend.

After a brief introduction, his dad (who so happened to be a pastor and prophet) prayed for my housemate and me. I was kinda surprised as I did not expect anything at all. And while trying to listen and at the same time understand what he was prophesying over my housemate, he put his hand over my shoulder and started praying and prophesying.

He started from my past (which was pretty accurate), moving to my current/present situation and then my future. It was very fast and there's so much to take. After he finished praying and prophesying, he encouraged both of us to seek God over the prophesy for confirmation and to test the words as well, as time goes by.

The scary part is, a lot of the things that he said was true, as I can confirm it myself, especially the part about my past and present situation.

I praise God for this surprise, the chance to hear someone to speak the word from God. I hope HE will reveal more and confirm the things that's gonna happen to me in the very near future. In the mean time, I will continue to seek Him for comfort, strength, wisdom and everything that I need to live my life to the fullest.

No comments: