Friday, May 15, 2009

Guess what I just did?

Yes, guess what?
I just prayed over my friend who can't jog or run properly because one of her legs is shorter than the other and she also has problem in her lower abdomen area (might be the bladder) as it gives her so much pain and she needed to go to toilet so often, including in the middle of the night when she's asleep.

And I felt the urge to pray for her.
So I asked her if I can pray for her. Her reply was, "Is it possible for my bones (referring to the shorter leg) to grow? I don't really care about my legs, I want a healthy body especially from this pain in my tummy."

Then I told her that it's possible, and I will also pray for the pain in her tummy. So she allowed me to pray for her. Btw, she's not a christian. So I wrote down my prayer so she could see what's in my heart. In case you haven't noticed, I was doing this over MSN.

I saw her on MSN after months of losing contact. I don't normally go to MSN, but tonight I received her email asking if I've found a job yet (she knows I lost my job back in Jan). So I thought I might log-in to MSN, and there we chatted for a good 1hr. And out of the many topics, we stumbled upon jogging and she started sharing how she can't go for jog.

Ah... I want to see all my friends be saved, if possible, in my life time. I hope and pray that God will heal her completely and grow her leg so both of them will be of equal length. Guess what? It was my first time to pray for her, and let her see my prayer as well. I've shared the Gospel long time ago to her though, but she rejected my offer to accept Him, just like many of my friends. But 1 day, I look forward to that day, when she and my many other friends, receive Christ to be their Lord and Saviour. I hope when that day comes, I'm still alive, because I don't want them just to be saved, I also want to see them experiencing the abundant life in Christ before they die.

No comments: