Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My future

My life has been very interesting these last few months.

Frankly speaking, I really don't know where I'll be next month, ahaha.... I feel like screaming now. There's so many things I need to think about, to pray and to plan, but my situation is not getting any better, at least from where I'm standing at the moment.

I am honestly so tempted to look for job outside brisbane, like melbourne (for some reason, this place captured my eyes), and I have even been talking to a couple of friends in jakarta, about possible job opportunities there. But ah... deep down in my heart, I don't know why, but I feel that my place is here. This is the place where I can really grow in God. However I keep on questioning God's plan for me right now, what is it Lord? Where do you want me to be?

ah... why should life be this challenging. Can't wait to get out of this dark tunnel. I could see that little light, but it's seems to be so far away.

No comments: