Monday, February 16, 2009

Why downcast o my soul

Today my heart was quite down as I still don't have permanent job (according to my qualification and experience), although I'm currently working as admin assistant.

As I was looking for some songs and sermons to listen to while having my dinner (also to encourage me a bit), I bumped into this story of a man who converted from muslim to christianity. Man... looking at my situation, ahahha.... how stupid I am to be discouraged because I still don't have a job that I want. Here I am trying to find a job and discouraged, and there this man trying to stay alive for being a christian and so joyful.

ah... how silly I am.

Well, after watching the clip, I felt God reminded me again of my mission in this world, that no matter where I am or what I do, I need to be His ambassador and continue to share His love and the Gospel to others (while giving my best to my employer at work). Besides that I also felt that it's a reminder from God for me to dwell in His Word, in other word, to continue to study the bible.

I hope this clip can be an encouragement to you:

No comments: