Monday, February 2, 2009

The Bryce St Household

2009 is truly a new season in my life. The way I see it, it's gonna be one very interesting year.

I spent the first 3 days of 2009 in Melb with few close friends, and I joined a new working group as well. On the other hand, I lost my job on the second day of the year, and then at the last wk of Jan, I have to let go my leader for a bigger work that God has for him in Melb.

That was January 2009. Now is February 2009.
On 1st Feb, I left my residence in Macgregor and moved to a new place in St. Lucia, and joined the Bryce St. Household. The household comprises of many great servants of God. They said they're really happy to hear that I'm moving in. To me, it's the other way around, I think I'll learn so much from them.

Oh ya, what makes Feb one interesting month? I started a casual work at Toll as an admin person on 2nd Feb. ahahhaa.... man, I can so see 2009 will be one very interesting year. I'm still applying for jobs. So I guess, March will be another interesting month in 2009.

O God, what do you have in-store for me this year?
:)
Good nite

No comments: