Sunday, February 8, 2009

A new job

For those of you who's been praying for me to get a job, well... thank you for interceding for me. I got a job. Last Monday I started working as an admin assistant.

It's not the job of my dream, nor it is the job that matched my qualification and skills, but it brings in income and gets my brain occupied and working.

It's actually a very humbling experience as I've never work as admin assistant before. From a commercial manager to jobless to admin assistant is quite a drastic change within 4 weeks. But I take this as a learning curve, to learn about life from a different angle.

I don't know what God has in store for me, but I do believe that my future is way much better than my past, simply because God said so in Jer 29:11 and Psa 9:10.

No comments: