Monday, December 1, 2008

Troubled? Smile please.

I finished work at 7.30pm tonight.
My heart was actually quite troubled because there's lots of things I couldn't finish at work.

While walking back home from Garden city bus station, with so many things going on in my mind, I sighed, breathing so deeply/heavily. As I exhaled, I looked to the sky and... I saw the crescent Moon and the 2 planets (Jupiter and Venus) above the moon.

It was beautiful. I felt God was smiling at me while saying, "Why are you so sad. Don't worry, don't let your heart be troubled by circumstances."

ah... it lighten my heart a bit. And I just started praising God for the His greatness and awesomeness. Feeling in awe, I called a friend to tell what I saw, and her respond was "Wow... you're so random" when I ended the conversation. ahahhaha.... come to think of it, yeah... that was pretty random, ahahhaha..... But man, if you saw the smiley, you would be like " W O W . . . "

Ah... what a nite. Tomorrow will be another busy day in the office. Help me Lord to stand firm and strong, bless me with your wisdom so I know what to do. Good nite.

No comments: