Saturday, December 13, 2008

My stupidity

I woke up at 9am this morning.
Did my laundry and some house cleaning. At about 10.30am I sms-ed Francis telling him how hungry I was (I was so hungry at that time). He sms-ed me back saying that he could only cook lunch at 1pm, because had to run some errands.

An hour later, in desperation (after searching the wholehouse for some left-over food), I found a packet of korean noodle, cooked it and ate it. FYI, the packet was already opened (I believe since early this yr). ahahhaa.... taste was not that good.

After shower suddenly I felt sick and got headache, and wanting to vomit. I told Francis (who came and fetched me to buy a birthday cake) what happened, and he laughed out so loudly while saying, "you deserved it. why did you eat noodle with its packet already opened for long time."

ah... my stupidity. I felt sick the whole day and though I wanted to vomit, I couldn't.

Lesson to learn, DO NOT EAT UNSEALED/OPENED/EXPIRED NOODLE/FOOD. IF you're hungry, go to some restaurant to eat, or mcdonald. I've learned my lesson, ahahha....

No comments: