Thursday, December 4, 2008

Retail Therapy

It's been pretty crazy at work.
I just had my monthly review on Tuesday and it was so.... ah dunno, so many things I need to learn and improve.

Today was another hectic day. So busy and intense I wanted to throw-up. But I kept on telling myself to be calm and focus. I felt so weak I told my friend that I wouldn't go to my friend's bday dinner celebration. So after work I went to garden city to buy few things to cook at home.

But instead of going straight to woolworths, I felt like taking a walk around the shopping centre to help ease my mind and my muscle's stiffness, thinking... maybe there's some good deal that I can grab for my secret santa.

As I looked at all the shops, I noticed one of the 'sale' sign at a shoes shop, it read Crocs 40% Off. I've been wanting to have one since last yr, but they're so expensive. The original price was about $50 something. So I went in to the shop and tried them on.

Aaww..... it felt so comfy. I bought the sandals and went out straight away. Now I have a pair of crocs. When I got home I realised I haven't bought anything for my secret santa, ahahaha..... Oh well, will look for it this Sat.

No comments: