Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Updates 2: Spiritual Life

Here's the interesting part, ahhaha....

Guess what? I haven't been doing a proper QT since the day I started my job. Yep, I know. It's sad isn't it. I did have some sort of QT when driving to GC or back to Bne, where I sing songs then pray, or listen to CDs as well as the audio bible. But it's not as fulfilling as when I did QT at home, spending time 30mins or so waiting for God to speak.

Anyway, last Friday was the lowest attendance of people in my LG and one of the toughest night to praise and worship God. 8 of 21 didn't come, and half of those who came were sick (flu and cold). To top it all, most of them were tired from work and a bit distracted. The core team agreed that we could've done so much better than that, and we decided to change few things, at the very least our attitude when we come to LG where we will decide before hand to put lay down before God whatever burden we have and choose to bless Him with songs and bless others with our smiles and encouragement.

I sensed strongly that it's the attack of the enemy to our group as most (if not all) in the group have been growing, so much so that attendance to LG and church have been consistently high and people have been serving in church and LG consistently as well. So yeah, hats off to the devil for doing the damage, but I offer no apology for the ground breaking spiritual growth our group is having at the moment. Devil, I know you're the best deceiver but the truth and the Lord Almighty is with us.

No comments: