Thursday, July 2, 2009

Job Scope

I survived the first week at my work without a scratch, wuf.....

Tomorrow is Friday, the last day of my second week at work, ahhaa... Yday I discovered from my colleagues and boss that I'm supposed to be the 'know-it-all' guy in the team. Furthermore, due to me having knowledge of the use of peoplesoft in particular query and nVision, another colleague has asked me to help him in times of needs, and he'll show me and teach me about his work. I was like "HAH???"

I thought to myself "Did I sign up for this job?"
ahhaha... I'm laughing with tears coming out of my eyes, but don't worry, only happen in my mind. So yeah, was a bit shocked to find they put so much expectation on me. I don't know how I can handle the pressure in the future but I hope I can do it. Help me Lord.

No comments: