Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Updates: Work

Hello... been a while hey.

OK, let me update you with my work.
Work has been good. Yep, so far so good, no major issues. The first week was a bit tough, not the work itself, but the commuting part, especially driving back from GC to Bne. Every day I would stop half-way to take a power nap as my eyes and brain could not take it. Second week was a bit better where I only stopped half-way a couple of days. Last wk and this week I haven't stopped at all, so it's good, cause it means my body is getting used to it.

The work itself has been interesting as it is a steep learning curve for me. So many things to learn. Currently I'm just doing reporting with no analysis at all, but soon they'll ask me to analyse data and put figures into words (or is it words into figures). Anyway... my colleagues have been very supportive. Love them.

No comments: