Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The little announcement

Yday at the Princess Theatre, after our church prayer meeting finished, I gathered my group and told them to stop praying for me. Then they asked why, and and answered themselves by guessing that I got a job, to which I nodded with a smile.

Then guess what happened?
They all screamed happily. So loud that they attracted so much attention and within minutes people started to come to me and congratulated me for getting a new job. I was so shocked. I didn't expect the little announcement turned into a big one, it's as if I just announce my engagement or marriage. Man... that was overwhelming.

Lesson to learn, never announce something to my group where there's a lot of crowds around us. ehehhe....

But 1 thing that I really cherish is the look of their face and eyes when I nodded yes I got a job. It's as if they just received one very good news, and that made them scream so loud. When I got the phone call from my agent saying I got the offer, I wasn't as excited as they are, but because of them I became so excited myself, ahhaha....

The screaming part maybe a bit too much, but it shows how much they cherish the news. I love them, I must say that this group is the best group so far. I praise God for blessing me with these crazy and loud people. I am so looking forward to grow to a new level in God together with them all. Thank you Lord.

No comments: