Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Father's Love

Andy sent this link from youtube about this father who went the extra mile for his son. hmm.... I don't know how to describe it, while watching it, I just lost it. I haven't cried for so long, and this clip touched my heart so much I wept straight away.

His love for his son enable him to do a lot of things, even pushing the boundaries of his own physical abilities on doing many things. Just to see the smile on his son's face, he goes all the way doing marathon and triathlon over and over and over again, with him.

ah... my understanding of God's love for me is really limited. This clip helps me understand a little bit better of God's love for me, sacrificing Jesus on the cross for me, and always willing to go all the way with me, carrying me through the most difficult time of my life.

No comments: