Thursday, April 23, 2009

The case of concern

I'm feeling quite funny at the moment, as in surprisingly awkwardly funny, in a good and positive sense, if you know what I mean.

OK, let me explain to you.
Just received a phone call from someone 15mins ago. Me and another friend are actually reaching out to him. Anyway, he knows my jobless situation. Not that I talked to him a lot (met him last month and only spoke to him 3 times), but when he called me just now, I was so surprise that he's been trying to find a job for me online, through 'seek.com'.

So when he called me, I was like 'WOW'.
He rang me and mentioned that he found few jobs at seek.com that I might be interested in and encourage me to apply.

He's a pre-believer (I'm starting to call non-believer as pre-believer) and the concern that he showed me just blew my mind away. I felt that God is using him to encourage me to continue to apply for job and not to lose heart.

Oh man... I praise God for the concern this guy showed to me.

No comments: